Little Likes Kids 48-Piece Splash Park Puzzle
- EDUCATIONAL: These toddler puzzles are designed to aid in a child's cognitive brain development, learning, and memory. Use this jigsaw puzzle to teach children about the importance of playing together and being kind to one another.
- MULTICULTURAL: The Splash Park Jumbo Puzzle's original artwork represents diversity in general and families of mixed race and ethnicity. It's important that all children work with learning tools and toys that represent them and the world around them.
- AGES 3 AND UP: This fun and interactive floor puzzle is intended for children that are preschool age and above, making it a great learning tool for nearly all kids. Our classic games and puzzles make great birthday gifts for any child.
- CLASSROOM ESSENTIAL: Little Likes Kids' products are perfect teaching tools. Stock your classroom or at-home learning setup with kids' puzzles, matching games, and other engaging learning tools that highlight the diversity of families.
- LITTLE LIKES KIDS: As professional educators and mothers who want children to have a well-rounded learning experience, we carefully curated each of our child-development tools to aid in child development and provide an accurate view of the world.
Educational toys that represent cultural and ethnic differences to children accurately and clearly can be hard to find. This interactive, and colorful puzzle represents boys and girls of all backgrounds interacting and playing together. This powerful message is communicated through the eye-catching original artwork used to create unique puzzles and matching games. Our Splash Park puzzle depicts children of different races playing happily in a park/playground setting. The bright details and interactive water features depicted in this 15" x 20" puzzle are sure to fascinate and spark questions from inquisitive children.
Number of Pieces: 48
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Assembled Dimensions: 15 Inches (W)
Assembled Length: 20 Inches
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Educational Focus: Fine Motor Skills